Sehr preisgünstiger SALEWA Mountain Trainer Leder-Wanderschuh Nussbaum / Golden Palm - Herren Outdoor-Schuhe im Jahr.
- Artikelnr. ks4OiIc4aJdZdoW
- Verfügbarkeit: Lagernd
Approach alpine terrain with confidence and comfort in the Salewa Men's Mountain Trainer Leather Hiking Shoe. Ideal for technical day hikes and via ferratas, it offers support and stability in a low-cut design to help you trek lighter and faster.
Deep, self-cleaning lugs on the Vibram outsole offer good grip on rock and gravel, while also providing traction on mud, snow, and grass, so it can handle any type of trail. The midfoot tread area has right-angled lugs that maximize force applied through the foot, giving you reliable grip on the sketchy rungs of via ferrata ladders. A stiff nylon shank offers support and stability on rough, rocky terrain, and the Bilight TPU midsole cushions the rugged trail while providing rebound to propel you to the peak. And of course, it's equipped with Salewa's signature 3F lacing system, which connects the instep area with the sole and heel to increase response, control, and flexibility while reducing heel lift-induced fatigue. 3D eyelets allow customized three-zone lace tensioning, allowing you to fine-tune the toe-area fit for enhanced precision and support in technical terrain.
- Low-cut hiking shoe for technical treks and via ferrata
- Nubuck leather with rubber rand for superior durability
- Leather lining is breathable and conforms to foot
- Bilight TPU midsole offers cushioning and rebound
- Stiff nylon shank provides support and stability
- 3F lacing system locks down heel for less fatigue
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture and cushions
- Vibram outsole ensures traction or wet or dry surfaces
- Item #SFW007B